Webcam 1 Legend
Mt. Whitney Webcam 2

Webcam 2 Legend
Mt. Whitney Timelapse
Owens Valley North

Owens Valley North Legend
Owens Valley South

Owens Valley South Legend
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mt. Whitney Portal Store Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Permits by rima888 @ 1 minute 54 seconds ago

Thank you super helpful guidance and Brett's story is awesome and so detailed!!! Appreciate it.
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 by Richard P. @ Today at 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By Richard P. Fatigue has prevented me from getting up towards Discovery Pinnacle to get the photo looking down the Sand Hill that I know many are interested in...(Maybe Monday??? So check the board.) Crashed the lil 150 twice yes
Jump to new posts Re: 5/10/24 Summit story by Guylaine @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Thank you for the pictures and the blog, it's super helpful! Congrats for this amazing accomplishment!
It would be nice if the packers cleared away the snow at the Pass. I remember last year when I got to the pass there must have been 7 or 8 feet of snow. I came back a week or so later and there was a trench carved out of the snow for the pack trains.
Jump to new posts Re: 20 years old by Doug Sr @ 05/15/24 02:07 PM

Eric ,Scott et al seems like yesterday , , off to a hard start this year , different times now , trail runners for boots , apps for maps and social media based on click bait and cheer leading . I have a ... start of topic. So lets see if we can ma
Jump to new posts Re: Bob Rockwell by PeterR @ 05/15/24 12:29 PM

I was inspired by the thoughtful, intelligent, and detailed writings of Bob Rockwell on this message board over 20 years ago and as a result, I hear the Sierras constant call. Had the pleasure of meeting some guy on a Whitney hike (9/20/2009). Alway
https://news.yahoo.com/falling-rock-kills-hiker-near-105719438.html
Mt. Whitney Weather Links

White Mountain/
Barcroft Station

Elev 12,410’

Upper Tyndall Creek
Elev 11,441’

Crabtree Meadows
Elev 10,700’

Cottonwood Lakes
Elev 10,196’